Do you have a powerful passion for photography? Can you write engaging website content to get people jazzed about this amazing hobby/profession?
If so, we are looking for you.
We’re photographycourse.net and our mission is to educate newbies and mid-level shutterbugs about all things photographic.
This is where you come in.
You should be a photographer who loves what you do. Photography is your life. As our content writer, we want you to use that passion to get your readers stoked.
We’ll be hiring 2 or 3 people for this job.
Here are some of the requirements and skills we’re looking for:
– Strong research skills.
– A solid understanding of SEO is a big plus.
– Your biggest passion is photography.
– Must be able to do technical SEO writing.
– If you know a thing or two about WordPress, hurrah!
– Ability to meet deadlines.
– Great writing skills (You need to know the difference between there, their and they’re).
– English must be your native language.
– It’s a plus if you can also create video content.
This is a remote, full-time job, so you can work from anywhere in the world. Okay, maybe not Antarctica. Hard to get good WIFI.
And you’ll need to participate in our business casual weekly team meetings.
Okay, now that you know what we need, let’s tell you about the benefits:
We’re looking for a long-term collaboration. If you do a terrific job, there will be more opportunities in the future.
So here’s how to apply:
Post all of this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we don’t get both the letter and the video you also won’t get a reply to your application. It’s a good first test if you can follow instructions.
This is a terrific opportunity, and we can’t wait to hear from you.